We are recruiting additional staff of all grades to support our CQC Registered Independent Ambulance Service, offering Patient Transport Service to the NHS and Private Clients within our local area and further afield.
We are offering competitive rates of pay from £9.00 to £25.00 per hour + additional bonuses and further incentives.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Full (Manual) B Category UK Driving License (Essential)
- Experience in an Ambulance or Care Setting (Desirable)
- Qualifications to min. FREC3 (Or Higher) (Desirable - Full training can be given to the right candidates as part of our induction package, subject to training fees agreement).
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills and a Caring, Professional Nature (Essential)
Successful Candidates would be subject to:
- Formal Interview (This may be via Video Conferencing)
- Qualification and Competency Checks
- Reference Checks
- DBS at Enhanced Level
- Driving Assessment
- Induction Training Package
Further opportunities within our multi-faceted organisation will be available to the right candidates, including additional training to support our Events, HDU Transport and Emergency Ambulance Work, Air Ambulance transfers and UK & European Repatriation - our work is never boring!
This role is offered on a “call out” (zero hours) basis, with an opportunity to work full/part time or on ad hoc basis.
Life is too short for the wrong job! – so apply below and become a part of an amazing, friendly, caring, and dedicated team J.
“We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”